Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Brak wynikow wyszukiwania
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
- External storage/FTP
- Difference between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Storage Management
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
During the webinar the video frames per second is between 25 - 30fps, depending on your CPU load. 12fps is related only to the sample rate during the recording process. 12fps is enough for most of the webinars as they record mostly static content. For example, if there is a PowerPoint presentation running and there is a slide show, 1 fps is enough as nothing is changing on screen. LiveWebinar is also used for podcasts and interviews so we can increase/decrease settings on the recorder if necessary.