We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
FAQ -> Account Information -> Freeze Accounts
Category: Account Information
NOTE: As of December 15, 2021, the freeze account option is no longer available.
If you want to take a break from LiveWebinar, you can do so with our freeze accounts option. It allows you to freeze, and stop using your account, for three months. During this time, you will not be able to access your account, and all of your files and data will be saved on your account so that they’re ready to go when you re-access the account.
During the time that your account is frozen, you will not be charged. After three months, you will regain access to the account and payments will be resumed.
To freeze your account, please follow these steps:
1. Open your profile menu (icon in the upper right-hand part of the screen) and go to Subscription.
2. In the “Subscription Details” window, click on “Delete account”.
3. You will see the screen below appear, and at the bottom of the window, you’ll see the option “No thanks, I still want to cancel my subscription.” Select it to continue.
5. On the next page, you will see the following screen, to continue the freezing process, select “Freeze your subscription”.
6. Another screen will appear, asking you to confirm that you’d like to freeze your account. Select “Yes” to confirm.