Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Delayed start of the recorder
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage having a lower plan?
- Can I download or send a link to my webinar? Where can I download it?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Who can access/use the storage during an event?
- Storage Management
- Which codec is preferred by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Does LiveWebinar accept YouTube live?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Agenda Creator
- Branding Tool - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- Does LiveWebinar offer a CNAME solution for non-enterprise users?
- How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
- Removing “Made with <3 by LiveWebinar” sign
- What is the cost of a White Label plan?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Account Assistants - Frequently Asked Questions
- Deleting Your Account
- Freeze Accounts
- Purchasing Add-Ons
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Using Tickets
- Events Available with LiveWebinar REST Webhooks
- Basics of the LiveWebinar x PabblyConnect Integration
- How to Create Sub-Accounts
- Sharing Files with Sub-Accounts
- Can I sync meetings with Google Calendar?
- Do you offer WordPress integrations?
- Does the MailChimp integration recognize first/last name tags?
- HeySummit Integration
- How can I host paid webinars with HeySummit
- How can I integrate LiveWebinar with my domain?
- How to connect your own integrations to LiveWebinar
- Is the "Invite Participants" feature provided by your API?
- Custom Registration and Leads Forms
- What is the max number of scheduled events and permanent rooms?
- What’s the difference between Registration & Leads forms?
- Can I have an Evergreen webinar and a live webinar at once?
- Can I remove the “event is ready” screen?
- Can I set many different time slots for one webinar?
- Can I upload my own external recordings?
- How to generate password tokens
- How to prevent participants from sharing their links?
- Is it possible to sign up once for a multiple events/online meetings cycle in LiveWebinar?
- Participant Tracking
- What happens after the Evergreen webinar is set up and then it runs live?
- Where can I find the results of the test I’ve just made during my webinar?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Evergreen limits in AppSumo Plans
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Can I buy AppSumo codes with the Stack Commerce/Stack Social plan?
- How can I buy the AppSumo codes?
- How can I redeem the codes?
- How can I upgrade my existing AppSumo account with the new codes?
- How many concurrent sessions can I get with new AppSumo codes?
- How do sub-accounts work within AppSumo accounts?
- What’s Appsumo LTD plan?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Account Assistants - Frequently Asked Questions
LiveWebinar’s account assistant feature provides you with a helping hand when you need it. Assistants are users who have partial access to your account and its resources. They can plan and create events and upload materials to the account’s storage. Each assistant has their own login under your account, so they do not use your login credentials.
To assign new Assistants you need to enter your Profile Settings. Each Assistant will get their own personal login:
Your Assistants won't be able to change your profile/billing settings or manage other Assistants. This feature is included in AppSumo 300/400/500 LTD Plans (1, 2, or 3 Assistants).
To learn more about this feature, check out the manual here.
Here are a few frequently asked questions about this feature:
What is an account assistant, what do they do?
Think of an account assistant as a second administrator for your account. The account assistants feature lets you give access to your account and its resources without needing to give the assistants your password. They can access your storage, create events, and even add sub-accounts and presenter profiles!
When an account assistant accesses the main account, what can they control?
Assistants can access nearly every part of the admin’s account, except for the first admin’s profile, and billing settings. They also cannot manage other assistants.
Do all accounts have assistants, or do I have to pay for this feature?
Account assistants feature is available for users of the PRO, BUSINESS, and CUSTOM packages, along with AppSumo users with 300, 400, and 500 room capacity. The number of account assistants you can have depends on your plan. See the table below for information:
|Plan||FREE||PRO/AppSumo 300||BUSINESS/AppSumo 400||CUSTOM/AppSumo 500|
|No. of Assistants||-||1||2||3|
What’s the difference between account assistants and sub-accounts?
Account assistants have access to almost all parts of the admin’s account and can create events, invite participants and assign roles. Sub-accounts are separate accounts that both the admin account and account assistant have access to, and both admin and assistant accounts can share files from their storage with them, as well as create, edit or delete sub-accounts, and share files.
When can having an account assistant be useful?
The main role of an account assistant is to lend a helping hand – they can help you plan events and ensure that they run as smoothly as possible. For example, in the case that you’re hosting a large event with more than one room, your account assistants can also create the rooms, add agendas and send out invitations to participants.
I’ve added an account assistant, but I can’t see them in my profile. What happened?
Be sure that you’ve filled out all the starred fields – if some fields are left blank, the profile will not appear in your account, and the assistant profile will not be created.
Do account assistants count as part of the attendee limit?
No, account assistants do not contribute to the number of attendees in an event. For example, your room has a limit of 100 attendees, and you have 100 attendees present at your event - if an account assistant joins the room, they will not be counted as an attendee, keeping the number of participants at 100. Likewise, presenters and moderators do not contribute to the number of people in the room.