Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Which codec is preferred by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage on a lower plan?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- Storage Management
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Can I integrate LiveWebinar with ReStream?
- Agenda Creator
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Freeze Accounts
- Purchasing Add-Ons
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Using Tickets
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
How do I receive the money I earned via paid webinars?
You can request to receive the payments you earned after reaching a minimum, payable amount. For each such transaction, LiveWebinar receives a 10% commission for the overall payout. After earning $1000 (as an example) you are eligible to request a payout, and 10% ($100) will go to LiveWebinar, with the rest ($900) going to you.
Which payment gateways do you support?
Attendees can pay for access to your event through PayPal gateways.
What is the minimum number of tickets that can be made available for an event?
There is no minimum or maximum number of tickets you can create (if they will be paid ones), however you can have a maximum of 300 tickets for one event.
How and when should I create an invoice?
You will be able to create an invoice when the collective amount earned reaches $1000, (or it’s equivalent in the currency you use). The address details for LiveWebinar will be provided on the payout page. Be sure to include your NIP number (for Poland) or your Tax ID number (or equivalent).
Can I include multiple event tickets in one invoice?
Yes. An invoice is generated for all your tickets that have reached a sum of $1000.
Can I integrate my system of generating invoices with LiveWebinar?
No, at the moment integrating your own invoice creator is not supported.
Can I receive a payout if I have events in multiple currencies?
If you have events that are paid for in (for example) USD, EUR, and PLN, those earnings will be summed together (after conversion) and you can request for payout once this number reaches $1000.
Which currency will my payout be provided in?
The payout currency is always the same as the currency you use to pay for your LiveWebinar account.
When will an attendee receive an invoice for participating in the event?
An invoice will be sent to the email address provided by the attendee after the payment has been received by the bank. This process generally takes around 24 hours.
To consult the manual for this feature, click here.