Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Brak wynikow wyszukiwania
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
- External storage/FTP
- Difference between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Storage Management
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
An Amazon S3 cloud storage or FTP server may be used for storing webinar recordings. Each time a new webinar event recording is created it will be automatically uploaded to S3 cloud storage or a FTP server of your choice. Note that when editing your recordings with the built- in audio/video editor to make a copy of the original recording since saving any changes while editing will overwrite the original file.
Storage and Recording storage are two separate things. Recording storage is only for your LiveWebinar recordings and are counted separately from your Storage area which is for storing your files and folders you upload. Recording storage is measured in hours.
You can manually download your recordings to your desktop and there is also a settings option under your account where you can connect your AWS S3 storage or FTP server. When completed, LiveWebinar will automatically upload your recordings to your storage area in the cloud.