Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Delayed start of the recorder
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage having a lower plan?
- Can I download or send a link to my webinar? Where can I download it?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Who can access/use the storage during an event?
- Storage Management
- What's the difference between storage and recording storage?
- Which codec is used by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Does LiveWebinar accept YouTube live?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Agenda Creator
- Branding Tool - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- Does LiveWebinar offer a CNAME solution for non-enterprise users?
- How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
- Removing “Made with <3 by LiveWebinar” sign
- What is the cost of a White Label plan?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Account Assistants - Frequently Asked Questions
- Cancelling Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
- Freeze Accounts
- Purchasing Add-Ons
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Using Tickets
- Events Available with LiveWebinar REST Webhooks
- Basics of the LiveWebinar x PabblyConnect Integration
- What’s the difference between account assistants and sub-accounts?
- How to Create Sub-Accounts
- Sharing Files with Sub-Accounts
- What’s the difference between sub-accounts and main accounts?
- When can I use sub-accounts?
- Can I sync meetings with Google Calendar?
- Do you offer WordPress integrations?
- Does the MailChimp integration recognize first/last name tags?
- HeySummit Integration
- How can I host paid webinars with HeySummit
- How can I integrate LiveWebinar with my domain?
- How to connect your own integrations to LiveWebinar
- Is the "Invite Participants" feature provided by your API?
- Custom Registration and Leads Forms
- How to delete someone from my list of registrants?
- What is the max number of scheduled events and permanent rooms?
- What’s the difference between Registration & Leads forms?
- Adding files to auto-start
- Can I have an Evergreen webinar and a live webinar at once?
- Can I remove the “event is ready” screen?
- Can I set many different time slots for one webinar?
- Can I upload my own external recordings?
- Do evergreen webinars count as concurrent sessions?
- Leave Page URL
- How are Evergreen events different from uploading the webinar on YouTube?
- How many participants can show up on the screen at a time?
- How to customize a Call to Action?
- How to generate password tokens
- How to prevent participants from sharing their links?
- How to set the frequency of your Evergreen webinars
- Is it possible to upload a PDF and then show it as presentation slides?
- Max duration of session
- Is it possible to sign up once for a multiple events/online meetings cycle in LiveWebinar?
- Participant Tracking
- Tabs synchronization
- What happens after the Evergreen webinar is set up and then it runs live?
- What happens if someone shows up after webinar has already started?
- I want to record an event and make it an evergreen webinar. What recording layouts should I use first?
- Where can I find the results of the test I’ve just made during my webinar?
- Where do I find the icon/button/setting for scheduling an Evergreen Event?
- Is LiveWebinar compliant with Privacy Shield?
- Is LiveWebinar GDPR compliant?
- Is LiveWebinar HIPPA compliant?
- Location of Servers
- Some materials that will help you know LiveWebinar better
- What kind of data is stored in the EU?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Allowed number of scheduled evergreen webinars in regular LiveWebinar plans
- Evergreen limits in AppSumo Plans
- How many participants can be displayed on camera?
- Limits on Test & Surveys
- Number of hosts
- Room capacity
- Scheduling event limits
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Can I buy AppSumo codes with the Stack Commerce/Stack Social plan?
- How can I buy the AppSumo codes?
- How can I redeem the codes?
- How can I upgrade my existing AppSumo account with the new codes?
- How many concurrent sessions can I get with new AppSumo codes?
- How do sub-accounts work within AppSumo accounts?
- What’s Appsumo LTD plan?
- I bought a yearly deal last year, and now purchased a life time deal - do I have to create a new account?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
When can I use sub-accounts?
Sub-accounts can come in handy when a user or company wants to create multiple accounts for their
employees, team members, or business partners. This function is also useful in the case when we want to
share selected documents from our storage with our sub-accounts (for example sales presentations or
Some examples of usage:
• A school principal creates sub-accounts for his/her teachers to monitor their lesson planning and
execution and share with them the necessary lesson materials.
• A sales department director can create sub-accounts for his/her team to give them a tool for
communication during the sales process, to share documents and presentations, and to monitor their
meetings with clients.