We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- Evergreen webinars
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Statistics & reports
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
FAQ -> Requirements -> What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
Below you'll find the basic software and hardware requirements.
- 2 GHz dual-core processor or better;
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended);
- An operating system such as Windows 7 (Windows 10 recommended), Mac OS 10.13 (the newest version recommended), Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, or Android;
- Internet connection 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended);
- Built-in speakers and microphone, USB plug-in, Bluetooth wireless or professional broadcasting equipment;
- A built-in camera, USB plug-in, or professional camera for broadcasting.
- Google Chrome version 80 and later
- Safari 12 and later
- Opera version 67 and later
- Mozilla Firefox version 75 and later
- Microsoft Edge version 80 and later
- Vivaldi version 3.0 and later
- Yandex version 20.3 and later
NOTE: To ensure that your LiveWebinar experience is as smooth as possible, please try to use the most up-to-date version of your browser that's available.
LiveWebinar works with most laptop built-in cameras and webcams. When you want to use a more advanced or professional camera you may need to install additional software or hardware, and if you still have problems with enabling your external devices, please contact our Support Team. To test the camera compatibility, we recommend using our connection tester or opening a webinar room that has access to your camera and microphone.
You can read here how to enable camera and microphone in particular internet browsers.
- If the tester was not successful, then contact your IT team and follow these steps to correct the issue:
- Make sure that port 443 is open
- Make sure the provided IPS are white-labeled: https://ip-ranges.amazonaws.com/ip-ranges.json
- If your settings have been optimized with Step 1, please run the Connection Tester (Step 1) again. If results are still not successful, please go to step 3.
- Contact our Support Team with the following information:
- What traffic are you allowing via port 443?
- Did your IT team whitelist the IP addresses suggested in step 1?
- Did you use Chrome? Is it restricted in any way by your IT team?
Please send responses or questions to our Support Team at: [email protected]
You can find a complete list of system requirements here.
Tu można pobrać liste wymagań systemowych w języku polskim.