Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Brak wynikow wyszukiwania
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
- External storage/FTP
- Difference between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Storage Management
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- 2 GHz dual-core processor or better;
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended);
- An operating system such as Windows 7 (Windows 10 recommended), Mac OS 10.13 (the newest version recommended), Linux, Chrome OS, iOS or Android
- Internet connection 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
- Speakers and microphone built-in, USB plug-in, Bluetooth wireless or professional broadcasting equipment
- Camera built-in, USB plug-in or professional camera for broadcasting
- Google Chrome version 80 and later
- Safari 11 and later
- Opera version 60 and later
- Mozilla Firefox version 75 and later
- Microsoft Edge version 75 and later
- Vivaldi version 3.0 and later
- Yandex version 18 and later
LiveWebinar works with most of laptop built-in cameras and webcams. When you want to use more advanced or professional camera you may need installing additional software or hardware and if you still have problems with enabling your external devices contact our Support Team. To test the camera compatibility, we recommend using our connection tester or opening a webinar room with allowed access to camera and microphone.
You can read here how to enable camera and microphone in the particular internet browsers.
- If the tester was not successful, then contact your IT team and follow these steps to correct the issue:
- Make sure that port 443 is open
- Make sure the provided ips are white labeled: https://ip-ranges.amazonaws.com/ip-ranges.json
- Settings have been optimized under step 1, please run Connection Tester (step 1) again. If results are still not successful, please go to step 3.
- Contact our Support Team with the following information:
- What traffic are you allowing via port 443?
- Did your IT team whitelist ip addresses suggested in step 2?
- Did you use Chrome? Is it restricted in anyway by your IT team?
Please send responses or questions to our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.