We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
FAQ -> Registration -> How to limit the number of user registrations for a webinar?
How to limit the number of user registrations for a webinar?
The LiveWebinar platform allows you to limit the number of users and terminate the event registration opportunity early.
To do this, you need to:
1. Create or edit an event.
2. Assign a registration form to the event.
3. In the additional settings section, you can use the option "Block registrations at the start of the event" - if you check this option, the registration form will stop working with the start of the webinar/meeting.
4. Alternatively, you can use the option to select the end date of registration and/or limit the number of registrants for the event.
5. Remember to confirm your changes using the "Update" button.
Digital Marketing Specialist at RTCLab, where he co-creates the LiveWebinar platform, enabling webinars and effective remote communication. He has been working in the IT industry since 2012 as a marketing specialist. In previous companies, he played the role of a Scrum Master and learned the life cycle of a SaaS (Software as a Service) product from the bottom up. As an enthusiast of combining various fields and approaches to problem-solving, he looks to Agile methods and adapts their elements to the daily work of a marketer.More posts