We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- Hubspot Integration
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Tests & Surveys
- Vote manager
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
Basics of the LiveWebinar x PabblyConnect Integration
Category: Pabbly Connect
The LiveWebinar REST Webhooks (PabblyConnect) interface allows you to quickly and easily send information about newly created rooms, registered attendees, sessions, new sub-accounts, and recordings.
Thanks to the new REST Webhooks function, you have access to the intuitive and easy-to-use REST interface. The interface makes integration with our API much easier, and also reduces time lost on reading manuals and other documentation.
In which situations should you use REST Webhooks?
- In situations where you want to create multiple types of automations with LiveWebinar,
- If you’d like to integrate LiveWebinar with another platform with the help of RESTWebhooks,
- If you want to decrease the number of requests to the server and optimize communication between LiveWebinar’s API and another application.