Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Delayed start of the recorder
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage having a lower plan?
- Can I download or send a link to my webinar? Where can I download it?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Where to find my recording?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Who can access/use the storage during an event?
- Storage Management
- What's the difference between storage and recording storage?
- Which codec is used by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Does LiveWebinar accept YouTube live?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Agenda Creator
- Branding Tool - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- Does LiveWebinar offer a CNAME solution for non-enterprise users?
- How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
- Removing “Made with <3 by LiveWebinar” sign
- What is the cost of a White Label plan?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Account Assistants - Frequently Asked Questions
- Cancelling Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
- Do discount codes apply to the buying of add-ons?
- Freeze Accounts
- How are add-ons billed?
- How can I pay for subscriptions or add-ons?
- How can I upgrade or downgrade my account?
- How is the price for a concurrent session calculated?
- Why was my paid account automatically downgraded to a FREE account?
- What are add-ons, and how can I purchase them?
- How can I unsubscribe from an add-on?
- What does the account balance show?
- What is the legacy billing system?
- Why haven't I received the full amount for my add-on refund?
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Can I customize tickets and add my branding?
- Can I set up a few types of tokens (basic tickets, pro tickets)?
- Can I use PayPal to integrate Paid webinars?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Does LiveWebinar issue and send invoices for purchased tickets?
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Refunds: how do you handle them?
- Using Tickets
- With the PRO account, how many paid webinars can I hold?
- Events Available with LiveWebinar REST Webhooks
- Basics of the LiveWebinar x PabblyConnect Integration
- What’s the difference between account assistants and sub-accounts?
- How to Create Sub-Accounts
- Sharing Files with Sub-Accounts
- What’s the difference between sub-accounts and main accounts?
- When can I use sub-accounts?
- Can I sync meetings with Google Calendar?
- Do you offer WordPress integrations?
- Does the MailChimp integration recognize first/last name tags?
- HeySummit Integration
- How can I host paid webinars with HeySummit
- How can I integrate LiveWebinar with my domain?
- How to connect your own integrations to LiveWebinar
- How to integrate Landingi with LiveWebinar?
- Is the "Invite Participants" feature provided by your API?
- Sendinblue Integration
- Custom Registration and Leads Forms
- How to delete someone from my list of registrants?
- What is the max number of scheduled events and permanent rooms?
- What’s the difference between registration & leads forms?
- Adding files to auto-start
- Can I have an Evergreen webinar and a live webinar at once?
- Can I remove the “event is ready” screen?
- Can I set many different time slots for one webinar?
- Can I upload my own external recordings?
- Do evergreen webinars count as concurrent sessions?
- Leave Page URL
- How are Evergreen events different from uploading the webinar on YouTube?
- How many participants can show up on the screen at a time?
- How to customize a Call to Action?
- How to generate password tokens
- How to prevent participants from sharing their links?
- How to schedule a permanent room for your regular meetings?
- How to set the frequency of your Evergreen webinars
- Is it possible to upload a PDF and then show it as presentation slides?
- Max duration of session
- Is it possible to sign up once for a multiple events/online meetings cycle in LiveWebinar?
- Participant Tracking
- Tabs synchronization
- What happens after the Evergreen webinar is set up and then it runs live?
- What happens if someone shows up after webinar has already started?
- What is a concurrent session?
- I want to record an event and make it an evergreen webinar. What recording layouts should I use first?
- Where can I find the results of the test I’ve just made during my webinar?
- Where do I find the icon/button/setting for scheduling an Evergreen Event?
- How much should I charge for a 1-hour webinar
- How much to charge for a webinar
- How to build an invitation form for a webinar
- How to launch a webinar without an email list
- How to recap a webinar
- Is LiveWebinar compliant with Privacy Shield?
- Is LiveWebinar GDPR compliant?
- Is LiveWebinar HIPPA compliant?
- Location of Servers
- Some materials that will help you know LiveWebinar better
- What is a good webinar registration rate
- What is the average attendance rate for a webinar
- What kind of data is stored in the EU?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Allowed number of scheduled evergreen webinars in regular LiveWebinar plans
- Evergreen limits in AppSumo Plans
- How many participants can be displayed on camera?
- Limits on Test & Surveys
- What is the maximum number of participants I can purchase?
- Number of hosts
- Room capacity
- Scheduling event limits
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Can I buy AppSumo codes with the Stack Commerce/Stack Social plan?
- How can I buy the AppSumo codes?
- How can I redeem codes?
- How can I upgrade my existing AppSumo account with the new codes?
- How many concurrent sessions can I get with new AppSumo codes?
- How do sub-accounts work within AppSumo accounts?
- What’s Appsumo LTD plan?
- I bought a yearly deal last year, and now purchased a life time deal - do I have to create a new account?
- Audio Modes
- What’s the affiliate program in LiveWebinar?
- Do I need to be a LiveWebinar client to join the affiliate program?
- How can I check my progress with referring LiveWebinar?
- How can I quit being an affiliate?
- How can I sign up for the affiliate program?
- How long is an affiliate link valid?
- I have a LTD AppSumo / Stackcommerce account. Can I become an affiliate?
- Is there a fee for joining LiveWebinar's affiliate program?
- What currency is the commission charged in?
- What does the commission payout look like?
- What is a tax residency certificate and why is it required?
- What is the commission for selling LiveWebinar?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Capacity & Limits
- Hubspot Integration
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Screen Sharing
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
What is a good webinar registration rate
Running a webinar yet struggling to get sign-ups? Creating and marketing a webinar is only half the battle – you also need to make sure that people actually register for it.
But what is a good webinar registration rate?
The answer may surprise you…
Webinar registration rates vary depending on various factors.
#1 What is the quality of your audience list?
The quality of your audience list is the number one predictor of whether you’ll have a successful webinar. If you’re promoting your webinar to people who are not interested in the topic, no matter how well you market it, you won’t get many registrations. But if you have a high-quality audience list that’s full of people who are interested in what you have to say, you’re more likely to get a good turnout.
#2 What is your webinar about?
The topic of your webinar also plays a role in how many people will register. If you’re talking about a popular, timely topic that’s relevant to your audience, you’ll probably get more sign-ups than if you’re talking about something that’s not as interesting or relevant. You must also make sure that your title and description accurately reflect the content of your webinar. If people register for your webinar expecting one thing but get something else entirely, they’re not likely to sign up for future webinars.
#3 When do you run your webinar?
The time and day of your webinar can also affect registration rates. If you’re running a webinar during working hours on a weekday, you’re likely to get fewer sign-ups than if you ran it in the evening or on a weekend. People who are interested in your topic may not be able to attend if it conflicts with their work schedule.
You should also take time zones into account. If you’re running a global webinar, make sure to offer multiple timeslots so that people in different parts of the world can attend.
#4 How do you promote your webinar?
Your webinar promo activities can also affect registration rates. If you’re only promoting it through email, you’re likely to get fewer sign-ups than if you promoted it through multiple channels. Try promoting your webinar on social media, in blog posts, and on your website to reach the widest audience possible.
You should also make it easy for people to register for your webinar. If your registration process is long and complicated, people are likely to give up and not sign up. Make sure your registration form is short and easy to fill out, and that you’re offering multiple ways to register.