We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
FAQ -> Meetings & Webinars -> What types of meetings can I schedule on LiveWebinar platform?
What types of meetings can I schedule on LiveWebinar platform?
Category: Meetings & Webinars
You can schedule 4 types of meetings:
- Instant meeting – when you choose this option, a new webinar room will be automatically scheduled, with default settings. You can immediately invite participants to the meeting.
- Scheduled event – this event has a set start date. Thanks to this option you can create a custom registration page with a registration form, which will help you manage attendees registered on your online webinar.
- Permanent room – it is open and available for attendees all the time. There can be registration forms used as well. It is recommended for regular online meetings in an organization or e.g. during consultations with lecturers in educational institutions.
- Evergreen event – it lets you schedule automatic webinars, using the earlier recorded webinar or YouTube or Vimeo file. Read more about automatic webinars here.