We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
I can’t edit my webinar room because session is in progress. What can I do?
Category: Meetings & Webinars
When there are participants in your webinar room, it is not possible to edit it. If you need to change the configurations – in this case you can use the option "Stop session". It will automatically log out all participants from the room and allow you to make changes.
To stop a session in LiveWebinar, follow these steps:
- Open LiveWebinar and log in to your account.
- Click on the "Rooms/Events" tab in the main menu.
- Locate the webinar that you want to stop and click on the "More option" button next to it. Then, choose “Details” from dropdown menu.
- In details view, select "Stop Session" option.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your decision to restart the session. Click on the "Stop Session" button to confirm.
- All participants who are in the room will be logged out and redirected to the event thank you page.