We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
From now on you can integrate LiveWebinar with Sendinblue. When this integration is active, contact details of attendees collected during registration for your event will be transferred directly to your Sendinblue account. Setting up the integration is simple and only requires a few steps.
First, log in to your Sendinblue account. You'll need an API Key that you can find in the Settings tab, under "SMTP & API". For more information on their API and where to find the API Key, click here.
1. Log into your LiveWebinar account. From the dashboard menu, expand the "Integrations" section, and click on "Marketing Automation".
2. From the available integrations, select Sendinblue.
3. Insert the API Key you previously copy and pasted from your Sendinblue account.
Click "Save", your integration is ready to go!