We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
FAQ -> Hubspot Integration -> How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
Category: Hubspot Integration
A Hubspot integration allows you to instantly send leads from your registration form to your Hubspot CRM. The leads collected during registration will automatically appear in your Hubspot list, and their profiles will include all the information (email, phone number, company, etc.) you gathered with the help of your registration form.
1. Firstly, log into your LiveWebinar account, and go to “Integrations” and then to “Marketing Automation”.
2. Next, choose Hubspot from the available platforms, and select “Click to connect with Hubspot to get your authorization code”.
3. You will be redirected to the login page, and then log into your Hubspot account. Once you’ve logged in, select the account you want to integrate with (this can be both a regular or test account). Then, click “Choose Account”.
4. This step will redirect you to your LiveWebinar account. The “Authorization Code” field will be filled out automatically, and to confirm the integration, click “Save”.