Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Which codec is preferred by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage on a lower plan?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- Storage Management
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Can I integrate LiveWebinar with ReStream?
- Agenda Creator
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Freeze Accounts
- Purchasing Add-Ons
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Using Tickets
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Connecting a Form to Hubspot
A Hubspot integration allows you to instantly send leads from your registration form to your Hubspot CRM. The leads collected during registration will automatically appear in your Hubspot list, and their profiles will include all the information (email, phone number, company, etc.) you gathered with the help of your registration form.
1. Once LiveWebinar and Hubspot are connected, you can add your registration form to Hubspot’s CRM. Next, go to “Contacts” and select “Lists”.
2. If there is no existing list, click on “Create list”.
3. Give your list a name, and then select “Contact based” or “Company based”, depending on the type of leads you want to collect. Then, select “Active list”, and click “Next”.
4. Add at least one filter and select “Save list”. (In this case, we selected “Contact Properties” “Contact Information” “Email” “Is known”).
5. Go back to LiveWebinar. Create a room and create a new registration form. In this example, we’ll collect information such as first and last names, company name, and phone number. Make sure when creating your registration form, the placeholder and field type correspond with each other, like in the screenshot below.
6. Scroll down, and toggle on the “Marketing Automation Integration” feature, and then click on “Add Next Integration”. From the dropdown list, select Hubspot, select the list you created earlier (in the previous section), and select the “Field Mapping” option.
7. Next, map the fields together in the way shown in the screenshot below.
8. Once you click the “Plan” button, you will be able to test the integration from the user’s side. All you need to do is copy the attendee link to the event, paste and open it in an incognito tab in your browser. The information from the form should appear in Hubspot’s CRM list.