- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- Event tokens
- Evergreen webinars
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Statistics & reports
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
What is included in White Label solution?
LiveWebinar was built in a way so that it can be quickly White Labeled without coding anything. We have over 1500 different settings and options, so you can image that everything can be customized the way you want (even in-room features or layouts or set of features, limit etc).
- We use our infrastructure but with your email address in the “From Name” field.
- If you have your own SMTP servers or AWS SES account, we can set mailers to use your infrastructure as addition to the point above.
- We customize all the email templates based on your requirements - template, brand and the content - everything.
You also can build your own plans and decide what features and settings they have. Obviously, we will support you in every step and will help you decide what suits your needs best.
A full White Label is all about building a platform like LiveWebinar for you and under your domain, so every aspect can be changed based on your choices and needs.
With the White Label option, you can also enable the phone bridge, and have you own toll-free phone numbers, IVR menu, and all other possible add-ons.
We have many enterprise customers with full White Label option that resell their own packages or have integrated this solution as part of their training portal for their employees etc.