We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- Evergreen webinars
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
FAQ -> Branding / Custom / Whitelabel -> How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
Category: Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
Read the Embed Code manual here.
Where to get the code:
1. Log into your LiveWebinar dashboard and choose the event you'd like to embed or create a new one and navigate to the details page (click on the calendar icon or choose the “Details” option in the menu to the right of the selected event).
3. In the top right corner of the page, you will see an orange "(i) Embed" button.
4. Copy the code or send it to your frontend developer. Paste it to your page HTML and check the results.
This way you can host your webinars at https://yourdomain.com/my-webinar instead of https://livewebinar.com/my-webinar.
This is a very strong alternative to the CNAME/White Label-based solution which is more complicated and costs extra money. The Embed Code is already included in all plans.
We have customers that use the Embed Code for very easy integrations as the code is the same for all the rooms, and you can set up a dynamic room name.
Check: How to set up a dynamic room name/integrate LW with my domain?