Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Delayed start of the recorder
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage having a lower plan?
- Can I download or send a link to my webinar? Where can I download it?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Who can access/use the storage during an event?
- Storage Management
- Which codec is preferred by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Does LiveWebinar accept YouTube live?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Agenda Creator
- Branding Tool - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- Does LiveWebinar offer a CNAME solution for non-enterprise users?
- How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
- Removing “Made with <3 by LiveWebinar” sign
- What is the cost of a White Label plan?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Account Assistants - Frequently Asked Questions
- Deleting Your Account
- Freeze Accounts
- Purchasing Add-Ons
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Using Tickets
- Events Available with LiveWebinar REST Webhooks
- Basics of the LiveWebinar x PabblyConnect Integration
- Can I sync meetings with Google Calendar?
- Do you offer WordPress integrations?
- Does the MailChimp integration recognize first/last name tags?
- HeySummit Integration
- How can I host paid webinars with HeySummit
- How can I integrate LiveWebinar with my domain?
- How to connect your own integrations to LiveWebinar
- Is the "Invite Participants" feature provided by your API?
- Custom Registration and Leads Forms
- What is the max number of scheduled events and permanent rooms?
- What’s the difference between Registration & Leads forms?
- Can I have an Evergreen webinar and a live webinar at once?
- Can I remove the “event is ready” screen?
- Can I set many different time slots for one webinar?
- Can I upload my own external recordings?
- How to generate password tokens
- How to prevent participants from sharing their links?
- Is it possible to sign up once for a multiple events/online meetings cycle in LiveWebinar?
- Participant Tracking
- What happens after the Evergreen webinar is set up and then it runs live?
- Where can I find the results of the test I’ve just made during my webinar?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Evergreen limits in AppSumo Plans
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Can I buy AppSumo codes with the Stack Commerce/Stack Social plan?
- How can I buy the AppSumo codes?
- How can I redeem the codes?
- How can I upgrade my existing AppSumo account with the new codes?
- How many concurrent sessions can I get with new AppSumo codes?
- How do sub-accounts work within AppSumo accounts?
- What’s Appsumo LTD plan?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
Read the Embed Code manual here.
Where to get the code:
1. Log into your LiveWebinar dashboard and choose the event you'd like to embed or create a new one and navigate to the details page (click on the calendar icon or choose the “Details” option in the menu to the right of the selected event).
3. In the top right corner of the page, you will see an orange "(i) Embed" button.
4. Copy the code or send it to your frontend developer. Paste it to your page HTML and check the results.
This is a very strong alternative to the CNAME/White Label-based solution which is more complicated and costs extra money. The Embed Code is already included in all plans.
We have customers that use the Embed Code for very easy integrations as the code is the same for all the rooms, and you can set up a dynamic room name.