Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Delayed start of the recorder
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage having a lower plan?
- Can I download or send a link to my webinar? Where can I download it?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Who can access/use the storage during an event?
- Storage Management
- Which codec is preferred by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Does LiveWebinar accept YouTube live?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Agenda Creator
- Branding Tool - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- Does LiveWebinar offer a CNAME solution for non-enterprise users?
- How to embed LiveWebinar meeting room on my website?
- Removing “Made with <3 by LiveWebinar” sign
- What is the cost of a White Label plan?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Account Assistants - Frequently Asked Questions
- Deleting Your Account
- Freeze Accounts
- Purchasing Add-Ons
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Using Tickets
- Events Available with LiveWebinar REST Webhooks
- Basics of the LiveWebinar x PabblyConnect Integration
- Can I sync meetings with Google Calendar?
- Do you offer WordPress integrations?
- Does the MailChimp integration recognize first/last name tags?
- HeySummit Integration
- How can I host paid webinars with HeySummit
- How can I integrate LiveWebinar with my domain?
- How to connect your own integrations to LiveWebinar
- Is the "Invite Participants" feature provided by your API?
- Custom Registration and Leads Forms
- What is the max number of scheduled events and permanent rooms?
- What’s the difference between Registration & Leads forms?
- Can I have an Evergreen webinar and a live webinar at once?
- Can I remove the “event is ready” screen?
- Can I set many different time slots for one webinar?
- Can I upload my own external recordings?
- How to generate password tokens
- How to prevent participants from sharing their links?
- Is it possible to sign up once for a multiple events/online meetings cycle in LiveWebinar?
- Participant Tracking
- What happens after the Evergreen webinar is set up and then it runs live?
- Where can I find the results of the test I’ve just made during my webinar?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Can I buy AppSumo codes with the Stack Commerce/Stack Social plan?
- How can I buy the AppSumo codes?
- How can I redeem the codes?
- How can I upgrade my existing AppSumo account with the new codes?
- How many concurrent sessions can I get with new AppSumo codes?
- How do sub-accounts work within AppSumo accounts?
- What’s Appsumo LTD plan?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
Branding Tool - Frequently Asked Questions
Which elements of my webinar room can I change with the branding tool?
The branding tool allows you to customize font colors, tool bar colors, content window and side bar backgrounds, and add logos to your meeting room and forms.
Is it possible to have more than one template to my room?
Yes! You can add multiple templates.
Who can brand the room?
The host, presenter, or owner of the account is able to brand the room.
When can I use the branding tool?
Use the branding tool before your meeting – it can come in handy whenever you want to reinforce your brand. You can also easily create them before hand to prepare your meeting room. By customizing your room, you can create an experience for your attendees that is cohesive with the rest of your company’s visual identity.
Can I add my website link to the customized logo?
At the moment it is not possible to add your website link to the custom logo for all packages, this option exists only for Enterprise plans.
How do I remove the “Made with ♥ by LiveWebinar” logo?
This service is only available in the Enterprise solution. Contact our sales team to find out more.
Is it possible to customize more than just my webinar room?
To learn more about the Branding Tool, click here!