We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
Category: Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
The agenda creator allows you to build an agenda that's more customized, thanks to options that allow you to add images, tables, and color to your event outline. You also have access to multiple formatting options, such as text formatting, text alignment options, and bullet points/numbered lists. LiveWebinar’s agenda is based on the so-called “WYSWIG” method. Below you can see an example of what you can do with the creator.
General Agenda Options
You can find the agenda creator on the first page of the "Schedule Event" option. The general editing options are described below:
- Clear formatting, Undo/Redo - here you can clear all the formatting you've done so far, or undo/redo your actions.
- Paragraph styles - select between multiple paragraph styles, ranging in size.
- Text appearance - make your text bold, or italicized, or add a colorful highlight.
- Alignment - select the alignment of your text.
- Other options - add a bulleted or numbered list, add a table, control the indent of the paragraph, insert a link or image (more on adding tables and images below).
- Check your work - preview your work, see how it looks as code, or check the Help section.
Adding a Table
You can add a table by selecting the dimensions you need from the menu.
There are also additional settings that let you control the appearance of your table by letting you change the cell padding, alignment, width, and height. If you go to the advanced settings, you are able to change things such as the color and style of the table border along with the cell's background color.
Adding an Image
To add an image, you must have a URL for it that contains the image source (.PNG, .JPG) to add the image, simply paste this URL into the corresponding field, add an alternative description, and be sure to select "Default" from the "Class" menu. The advanced settings let you make additional changes to the image by adding a border around it.