Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
No search results
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- How can I allow somebody to share their camera? How can I allow/disallow participants to speak?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- Phone bridge
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality.
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How many speakers can appear on the screen in relation to the viewer limits?
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- Which codec is preferred by LW for Streaming and Recording?
- Do you have an audio and video editor?
- External storage/FTP
- How can I upload my recording to external storage on a lower plan?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 24 fps enough for recording webinars?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- Storage Management
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- Why is my streaming to Facebook/YouTube delayed?
- What if I use higher parameters than recommended?
- How is my stream secured?
- What are the recommended settings when I want to stream to LiveWebinar?
- Can I integrate LiveWebinar with ReStream?
- Agenda Creator
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
- How much bandwidth do I need for hosting events in LiveWebinar?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to host events on LiveWebinar?
- Freeze Accounts
- Purchasing Add-Ons
- Connecting a Form to Hubspot
- How do I integrate LiveWebinar with Hubspot?
- Creating Paid Webinars
- Refunds and Voided Transactions
- Using Tickets
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
The agenda creator allows you to build an agenda that's more customized, thanks to options that allow you to add images, tables, and color to your event outline. You also have access to multiple formatting options, such as text formatting, text alignment options, and bullet points/numbered lists. LiveWebinar’s agenda is based on the so-called “WYSWIG” method. Below you can see an example of what you can do with the creator.
General Agenda Options
You can find the agenda creator on the first page of the "Schedule Event" option. The general editing options are described below:
- Clear formatting, Undo/Redo - here you can clear all the formatting you've done so far, or undo/redo your actions.
- Paragraph styles - select between multiple paragraph styles, ranging in size.
- Text appearance - make your text bold, or italicized, or add a colorful highlight.
- Alignment - select the alignment of your text.
- Other options - add a bulleted or numbered list, add a table, control the indent of the paragraph, insert a link or image (more on adding tables and images below).
- Check your work - preview your work, see how it looks as code, or check the Help section.
Adding a Table
You can add a table by selecting the dimensions you need from the menu.
There are also additional settings that let you control the appearance of your table by letting you change the cell padding, alignment, width, and height. If you go to the advanced settings, you are able to change things such as the color and style of the table border along with the cell's background color.
Adding an Image
To add an image, you must have a URL for it that contains the image source (.PNG, .JPG) to add the image, simply paste this URL into the corresponding field, add an alternative description, and be sure to select "Default" from the "Class" menu. The advanced settings let you make additional changes to the image by adding a border around it.