We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
- Account assistants
- Account Information
- Affiliate Program
- Audio & Video
- Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
- Branding Tool
- Break-out Rooms
- Call to Action
- Capacity & Limits
- Creating & managing sub-accounts
- Decisions - Professional Voting
- How to join meeting on mobiles
- Hubspot Integration
- Language interpretation
- Meetings & Webinars
- Pabbly Connect
- Paid Webinars
- Presence Controller
- Presence manager
- Room Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Session Management
- Tests & Surveys
- Virtual Backgrounds
- Vote manager
- Waiting rooms
- Webinar and Meeting Room Features
- Website Presenter
- Wordpress plugin
FAQ -> Audio & Video -> How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
Category: Audio & Video
If you’re showing something in the content window but still want participants to see you, you can use the picture in picture feature.
1. To activate this option, you must first expand the Audio and Video window into the content window by clicking the icon with two arrows at the top of the Audio and Video window.
2. Next, open a new content tab by clicking the + icon – this can be a presentation, a video, or the whiteboard. Once you have an open content tab, your camera stream will be visible as a floating window.
3. Your attendees can move it around or adjust as they like. To exit the Picture in Picture option you can either close the content tab clicking the small (x) or click the cog icon visible in the floating window and select “Collapse Video”.
To learn more about LiveWebinar's Audio and Video, check out the manual here.