Are you looking to improve your real estate business? If so, you may want to consider attending a real estate webinar. These events can be a great way to learn new tips and strategies from industry experts. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the things you can expect from a real estate webinar, as well as tips on how to make the most of the experience.
Why host a webinar about real estate investing
There are a few reasons you might want to consider hosting a webinar about real estate investing
First, it can be a great way to build your personal brand and establish yourself as an authority in the space. When people see that you're an expert on real estate investing, they'll be more likely to trust you and turn to you for advice when it comes time to invest in property themselves
Second, webinars are a great way to attract new leads. By giving people the opportunity to learn about your approach to real estate investing firsthand, you're much more likely to snag some qualified leads who are interested in learning more and then process them in a special CRM for real estate agents.
Finally, webinars can also be a great way to generate revenue. You can make a nice profit by charging people to attend while also providing valuable information to your audience.
What you'll need before you begin your real estate webinar
Now that we've gone over some of the reasons why you might want to host a real estate webinar, let's talk about what you'll need to get started.
1. Choose a platform
The first thing you'll need to do is choose a webinar platform. There are many different options out there, so take some time to research the various choices and decide which one will work best for you. Make sure the platform you choose is reliable and has a good reputation.
You should look for a platform that offers:
- A high quality video and audio experience
- Easy to use tools for sharing presentations
- The ability to live stream your webinar
- Attendee tracking and reporting features
- Interactive features
Once you've chosen a platform, it's time to start planning your webinar.
2. Create an outline of your webinar
The next step is to create an outline of your webinar. This will help you stay on track and ensure that your webinar covers all the important topics. Your outline should include:
- An introduction to your topic – this step should help your audience understand what the webinar will be about
- A few main points – each of these points should be covered in more detail during the webinar
- A set of hosts and speakers – if you're planning on having guest speakers, make sure to include them in your outline
- A conclusion – this is where you'll summarize everything that was covered and get people excited about what they learned
Make sure to leave time for questions from attendees, as this is a great opportunity for them to get more information from you directly. You can create this using conventional tools or use a pre designed template.
Once you have an outline drafted, it's time to start creating your presentation.
3. Create your presentation
Now it's time to start creating your presentation. This should be a detailed outline of each of the main points you want to cover in your webinar. Be sure to include:
- A brief introduction to each point
- Create animations, images and videos that support your content
- Slides with key information – these slides can be used during your live presentation or made available to attendees after the webinar
- A call to action – this is your chance to tell attendees what you want them to do next, whether it's sign up for your email list or invest in a property
- Discounts or special offers – if you're using your webinar to promote a product or service, be sure to offer attendees discounts or special offers
What are good practices for creating a real estate presentation?
- Create slides that are easy to follow and visually appealing
- Include images, graphs, and infographics where possible (instead of explaining call center metrics, simply show them on appealing infographics)
- Keep text minimalistic
- Use clear and concise language throughout
- If applicable, use case studies or real-world examples to illustrate your points
- End with a strong call to action
By following these tips, you'll be well on your way to creating an effective and engaging real estate presentation. Now that you have your presentation created, it's time to start promoting your webinar.
4. Record a promotional video
Recording a promotional video is a great way to get people excited about your upcoming webinar. In your video, be sure to include:
- An overview of what attendees can expect to learn
- A few highlights from your presentation
- A call to action telling viewers how to sign up for your webinar
Your promotional video should be short, sweet, and to the point. If possible, keep it under two minutes, and make sure the audio is clear and easy to understand.
Such a video can be very helpful in drawing people's attention to your webinar and getting them excited about what you have to offer. You can use it on social media, your website, optimise it for search results, or even email it to your list of potential attendees.
5. Share info about your webinar on social media
Social media is a great way to promote your upcoming webinar. With the right promotional sequence, you can significantly boost attendance.
The first step is to create a series of posts that tease your webinar and get people interested. These posts should include:
- An overview of what attendees can expect
- A link to your promotional video
- Details about what attendees can expect to learn
- When and where they can sign up for your webinar
- Some creative visuals to help capture people's attention
- A few highlights from your presentation and how it stands out from different real estate marketing companies
- A call to action telling viewers how to sign up for your webinar
Make sure to post these updates regularly in the days leading up to your webinar. Consider using a social automation tool to help you save time on webinar social promotion. You may also want to consider running ads on social media specifically targeting potential attendees.
You can also hire a real estate virtual assistant to help you promote your webinar across all platforms.
6. Remind people of your real estate webinar
As the date of your webinar approaches, it's important to start sending out reminders. You can do this through email, social media, or even by text message. By reminding people of your upcoming webinar, you'll help ensure that they don't forget about it and that they'll be more likely to attend.
Additionally, you should also provide a link to where people can register for your webinar. This will make it as easy as possible for people to sign up and ensure that you get the maximum number of attendees.
Make sure to set up such an email sequence in advance so you don't have to worry about it on the day of the webinar.
7. Take care of interaction during the webinar
The big day is here! Now it's time to make sure that your webinar goes smoothly.
First and foremost, you need to make sure that you're prepared. This means having all of your materials ready and knowing what you're going to say. You should also have a backup plan in case things don't go as planned. Additionally, it's important to test your audio and video in advance to make sure that everything is working properly.
Once you're prepared, it's time to focus on interacting with your audience. This means being engaging, answering questions, and keeping people interested. The goal is to make sure that everyone who attends your webinar learns something and comes away feeling satisfied.
When it comes to webinars in the real estate industry, you should also make sure to focus on providing value. This means offering tips, tricks, and advice that people can use to invest in properties or buy from you. By providing value, you'll ensure that people see your webinar as being worth their time and that they'll be more likely to attend future webinars that you host.
8. Conduct a Q&A session
One of the best ways to get people interested in your webinar is to offer a Q&A session. This means giving attendees an opportunity to ask you questions about the topic at hand. Not only will this help keep people engaged, but it will also give you a chance to show off your expertise on the subject.
When conducting a Q&A session, it's important to make sure that you're prepared. This means having a list of questions that people can ask and making sure that you have enough time to answer them all. You should also be ready to field any questions that come up during the webinar itself.
Real estate webinars can have a lot of questions from attendees – be prepared with feedback and a list of the most frequently asked questions as well as extra materials or brochures you can send over to help everyone follow along.
By being prepared and offering value, you'll be well on your way to hosting a successful real estate webinar. Just remember to stay focused, interact with your audience, and answer any questions that come up. If you do all of this, you're sure to have a webinar that people will remember long after it's over.
9. Send follow-up mails to the attendees after the webinar
Your efforts don't stop once the webinar is over. In order to ensure that people remember your webinar and the valuable information you provided, you need to follow up with them afterwards. The best way to do this is through email marketing software.
When sending a follow-up email, make sure to thank people for attending your webinar. You should also provide a link to the recording of the webinar in case anyone was unable to attend or wants to watch it again. Additionally, you should include a list of resources that attendees can use to learn more about the topics covered in the webinar.
By sending a follow-up email, you'll be able to stay in touch with attendees and ensure that they remember your webinar long after it's over.
Start with your first real estate webinar
So, are you ready? By following these tips, you'll be well on your way to hosting a successful real estate webinar. Just remember to focus on being prepared, interacting with your audience, and providing value. If you do all of this, you're sure to have a webinar that people will remember – and will convert through.