Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Brak wynikow wyszukiwania
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
- External storage/FTP
- Difference between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Storage Management
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
Live Streaming HQ feature – this feature is for using additional equipment like professional cameras to stream your event to LiveWebinar Room.
With LiveStreaming you can publish an RTMP stream from anywhere you want and play it in the meeting room. For example, you can transfer offline conferences to the online world, you or you can send signals from several cameras to our platform.
With Live Streaming HQ you can not only use professional cameras or software but also stream a 360 degree video stream (if your camera supports these actions).
Live Streaming (HQ video inputs) is available in the custom plan or may be added to your
current plan by purchasing add-ons.
Learn more about external media streaming:
External media streaming
The Social Media Broadcast – allows broadcasting from LiveWebinar Room to Social Media Platforms and External sources.
This option allows you to stream high-quality video and sound to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo at the same time. Broadcasting to FB/YT/other platforms does not affect participants in the room or room capacity.
You can also send your RTMP signal to platforms like Open Broadcast Software or ReStream.
Possible setups with LiveWebinar Live Streaming/Broadcast features:
- Webcam -> vMix -> LiveWebinar -> RTMP
- Webcam -> vMix -> LiveWebinar -> YT/Facebook/Vimeo
You can use several cameras during live streaming. We have already supported many big events with even more than 5 professional cameras. You can use OBS software to stream a live event to our platform.