Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Brak wynikow wyszukiwania
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
- External storage/FTP
- Difference between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Storage Management
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
What is included in White Label solution?
LiveWebinar was built in a way so that it can be quickly White Labeled without coding anything. We have over 1500 different settings and options, so you can image that everything can be customized the way you want (even in-room features or layouts or set of features, limit etc).
- We use our infrastructure but with your email address in the “From Name” field.
- If you have your own SMTP servers or AWS SES account, we can set mailers to use your infrastructure as addition to the point above.
- We customize all the email templates based on your requirements - template, brand and the content - everything.
You also can build your own plans and decide what features and settings they have. Obviously, we will support you in every step and will help you decide what suits your needs best.
A full White Label is all about building a platform like LiveWebinar for you and under your domain, so every aspect can be changed based on your choices and needs.
With the White Label option, you can also enable the phone bridge, and have you own toll-free phone numbers, IVR menu, and all other possible add-ons.
We have many enterprise customers with full White Label option that resell their own packages or have integrated this solution as part of their training portal for their employees etc.