Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Brak wynikow wyszukiwania
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
- External storage/FTP
- Difference between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Storage Management
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Branding / Custom / Whitelabel
How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
With branding tool, you can replace the LiveWebinar logo with your own, and change all the colors, fonts and backgrounds.
As for the embed code, we have customers who use it for a very easy integrations as the code is the same for all the rooms. you can:
- Create a branding template, make it the default for your account, so all your rooms will use it (only a small footer will be shown powered by – “Made with love by LiveWebinar”).