Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Brak wynikow wyszukiwania
- Pixelation, glitches and poor video quality
- What can I do to improve the quality of my video/recordings?
- My audio quality is bad. How can I improve it?
- How to enlarge the size of your view cam
- I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- Why is the image on my camera mirrored?
- Is it possible to make attendees share their camera view during a webinar?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture?
- How to achieve the green screen effect?
- I don’t have 30 fps recordings, is 12 fps enough for recording webinars?
- External storage/FTP
- Difference between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing
- Is it possible to keep the Presenter's webcam visible while the "Slides" are showing?
- Can I use Screen Sharing on mobile devices?
- What are the recommended web browsers for Screen Sharing?
- Where can I find reviews of your product?
- Storage Management
- Limits on Presenter Roles
- What does the “10 Presenter” limit mean?
- Presenters and Screen Sharing
- What is the difference between Live Streaming and Broadcasting to Social Media?
- How can I customize my meetings with my logo / colors / fonts and backgrounds?
- What is included in White Label solution?
We are in the middle of updating our support section, if you want to see all the frequently asked questions you can find them under this link
Audio & Video
I have an echo in my video calls, how do I eliminate it?
- If you are using external speakers, place the speakers away from the laptop microphone and turn down the volume to a comfortable level.
- For those who have external microphones, move the microphone about a foot away from the speakers. Avoid typing on an unmuted microphone, and step back from the laptop when using hands-free mode. You can also reduce the microphone volume level by 50% or less and reduce or turn off the microphone boost option.
- Some computers have an echo cancellation feature, but it could be compromised on high CPU load. Closing few processes will help enable that feature.
- If none of these options are successful, use a headset or headphones instead of speakers. This is the easiest way to get rid of an echo.